Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Service with a capital S

i just have to give a shout out to the good people at 1800contacts. every single time i call to order they are fast, extremely helpful and not frustrating. they have what seems to be good equipment and databases because it doesn't take them 5 mins to bring up the 10th screen that has the one piece of information you need. i've never spent more than 30 seconds waiting for someone to pickup and they all seem college educated, meaning I don't have to constantly repeat myself of dumb down my language in order to get some understanding. thank you 1800contacts. you gave me a few minutes back instead of sucking my life away like the rest of the customer "service" departments in the world (i may or may not be talking about bofa, qwest and every health insurance provider in the country)

No comments: