Friday, April 04, 2008

A is for Animal Head

I don't think I'm doing this alphabet theme justist....but hey it's getting me to post'n, so who cares.

check this out. awesome right?

it's from Cardboard Safari which i just read about in the new issue of ReadyMade.
They also have Rhinos and Moose and they are all made from 100% recycled cardboard (nice). I like them all and plan to get at least one for the new house. I'm really liking animal decor lately. I will do a post later this month on all the great animal things i have acquired over the years.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.