Friday, February 20, 2009

Christmas in February

I was browsing though blog links that I haven't had time to peruse as of late and I had a chance to catch up with Somethings Hiding in There. These two are so inspiring. I love the team work and the sweetness. I really loved this photo of their Christmas Tree. I am so going to have to copy the stump idea (i hope that's ok) It brings that wonderful out in the woods feeling right inside of Christmas. I also am digging Stephen's wrapping job, Hubby love is also an amzing gift wrapper, I'll have to do a post about that soon.In other Christmas news, I still haven finished gifts for a certain side of our family but I am close and should have a package in the mail within a week. Once they get it I will be excited to share photos of the lovley handmadness.

No comments: