Tuesday, September 18, 2007

PRFM recap

So I did it. I had my very first show and it was super fun and very successful. I sold about 30 items mostly my vintage delights but I did sell one set of my reupholstered stools to a very lovely couple (thanks guys. i hope you love them)

I received a lot of compliments on my style which felt really great because i have a rule that i only collect and sell items that i love.

There was a nice presence from the Etsy Rain girls both at booths and shopping and it was wonderful to meet everyone.

Looks like the Punk Rock Flea Market will happen again the first week of December so if you missed it you have another chance.

Here are some photos. The full set can be found here.

check out mister Rudi. he was the star of the show.all the pretty little things. click to enlarge.
The paint by numbers went late in the day which surprised me because it was so lovely.
Fabric and Games! Drink like a Champ! Everyone touched but did not buy. they even came with a free beer! so if you would like to purchase these they are still available.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Well, I certainly missed out, didn't I? Great job!