Monday, September 29, 2008

kitchen update

i've been busy if you can imagine but I wanted to quick put an update photo.  this is what it looks like right now.


This is miller paint: summer olive. Don't you love it! I can't wait to see the cupboard fronts on. We had to make a change of plans with the flooring.  we want to use the Click Marmoleum so we don't have to put a new subfloor down and pay someone a bunch to install the tricky Marmoleum sheets but the Click only comes in 16 colors! But the regular marmoleum comes in 250. Such a bummer.  But I think the new pick will be even better. We are looking at a really great cork now. I'll update later on that and tell you about the great flooring company we found. 

gotta run.

we also painted the inside of the hall pantry pink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the green. Keep the updates coming! We get to see it up close in 10 days.

tyesha said...

Thanks Ma! I can't wait for you guys to see it. see you soon.